At Perion, there are tons of opportunities to make a lasting impact - both at work and in the community. We’re growing every day and have offices globally. Every office has its own vibe and culture. We’re looking for creative and passionate people who are at the top of their field and value our culture of transparency, moving quickly, and having fun together.
Do what you love. Love what you do.
Photos By: Itay Sikolski
Partners’ Quality & Policy Manager
Partners’ Quality & Policy Manager
We’re looking for a Partners’ Quality & Policy Manager to join our hyper-growing company and help us ensure that all products meet and comply with our partners and industry guidelines while continuing to support the business growth.
- Ensure our network is compliant with the strategic partners’ policies and other industry guidelines, as well as relevant internet legislation
- Use BI tools to monitor our network performance, and any outliers that might indicate deviation from conventions
- Conduct periodic auditing for all products to ensure compliance with our contractual obligations
- Work closely with Account Managers and Business Analysis team to identify traffic at risk and help them shift it to a safer environment at minimum time and effort
- Keep accurate documentation of products in-risk and/or violation
- Prepare reports and presentations to share our network compliance status with company’s management and strategic partners
- Help defining AI tools to monitor the health of our network
- Stay up to date with industry compliance resolutions and train our team to meet them
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Manager for Ad Tech industry (must)
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with BI/Analytic tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to read legal documents as agreements and policies, and extract actionable guidelines that can be shared and enforced
- Experience working with internet tools to identify traffic sources or fraudulent activity such Ad clarity, Similar Web, etc.
- “Can do” approach to find creative solutions to complicated problems
- Ability to face pressure from different stakeholders as our network gatekeeper
- Detail-oriented yet capable of seeing the big picture, ability to prioritize tasks, organized, independent and quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Willing to work also in US West coast hours
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power point)
- BA. Business Administration / BSc. Computer Science / LLB. Laws or similar fields
Content IQ, a fast-growing, data-driven, publishing technology company recently acquired by Perion Networks (PERI), is seeking a Media Buyer. This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven, and analytical candidate to work at one of the fastest and most talented media buying teams in the industry. They will work with and report directly to the Director of Media Buying.
They will have the responsibility to develop a traffic acquisition strategy on Google Display Network from the ground up, leveraging our highly engaging editorial content to drive high value users to our portfolio of websites, with the goal of driving maximum profit. This position will be remote in the US on Eastern time or in the office in Israel.
- Develop strategy to launch the company’s activity on Google Display Network.
- Create and execute paid media campaigns.
- Constantly A/B test different buying methodologies in order to craft the most profitable process possible.
- Work closely with the product and data teams to leverage automation to scale all proven high value processes.
- Work closely with the editorial and creatives teams to maximize content CTR while making sure we’re compliant with policy at all times.
- Oversee the analysis, recording, and trouble-shooting of performance data in our systems on a daily basis.
- Liaise and build relationships with our account managers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in Media Buying roles in one or more of the following sectors: content marketing, publishing, online advertising/e-commerce, ad tech, and marketing.
- Proven experience managing campaigns at large scale on at least two of the following platforms: Google Display Network/Taboola/Outbrain/Yahoo Gemini/Zemanta/Facebook - crucial for the position.
- Ability to project (and hit) results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Superb analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills - ability to juggle a large workload, while working at a consistently high standard of quality.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Excel reporting.
Advantages (but not deal breakers):
- Google Data Studio
At Content IQ we value people who have great ideas and relish a challenge. We value loyalty and hard work, but we also value people with a sense of humor.
- You are highly energetic and proactive.
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and you thrive in a startup environment. You’re the kind of person who prefers to use resourcefulness over resources.
- You are highly logical and pragmatic. You like to deploy your time on tasks that have the highest return on investment.
- You love data and spreadsheets because they give you all the information you need in order to project growth.
- You are interested in learning the inner workings within the online media/publishing.
- You collaborate effectively with team members in person and remotely.
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of Paragone.ai require the best in class platform in order to keep growing and achieve their performance goals.
You will be in charge of our leading product Actionable Performance Monitor (APM) which helps our user to see all of their campaign's data in one place and optimize on them.
As a key member of the Product & tech team, your contribution will have a direct impact in shaping our platform. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to shape the product strategy, prioritize and specify new features, develop and maintain the roadmap
- Listen and gather feedback from Customer Success and Sales teams as well as from our analytics tools to make informed decisions
- Discuss technical implementation details with our engineering team to make appropriate tradeoffs to speed up product delivery
- Communicate product updates to internal teams and help ensuring proper product adoption from our users
- Work in close collaboration with Facebook, Twitter & Snapchat product teams
- You have knowledge of the social media marketing ecosystem (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat...) as you'll be working with knowledgeable social-paid-media experts.
- You can demonstrate relevant experience and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its agile lifecycle
- You are able to manage changing priorities in an organized way, embracing processes that your team can follow
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile development process. You don't shy away from a technical discussion and are able to take informed decisions with our users' success at heart
- Work closely with R&D teams as a Product Owner – to define requirements, manage backlog and participate in ongoing activities
- You are able to interact effectively with stakeholders from different background to ensure product delivery
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- International, open-minded and united team
Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams
Lead Performance Analyst
CodeFuel is a leading search monetization platform that delivers powerful search solutions to publishers and search providers. Our system and services aggregate, monitor and funnel searches to leading search engines such as Microsoft Bing, Yahoo and others. With offices in Israel and Seattle as well as our sister companies' offices in New York, Paris, LA and other locations. CodeFuel is a multinational organization with world-class experts in all fields of digital advertising.
We are looking for a bright Performance Analyst with strong business instincts and excellent ability to turn big data into practical business insights.
Our customers are expert media buyers that are buying traffic to optimized landing pages for arbitrage purposes.
The ideal person is highly motivated, loves digging into numbers and delivering business recommendations in a fast-paced detailed oriented environment. In addition, the ability to simplify complicated concepts and communicate to customers and team members is required.
As a Lead Performance Analyst in the CodeFuel Growth Division, you'll be responsible to analyze, communicate and expand the business of our key customers using rich performance data and high-end analytics.
- Continuously deliver insights by analysing our network data & performance indicators
- Extract non-trivial business insights from structured data
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve our customers KPI’s on a daily basis
- Manage a small team of analysts
- Develop automated analysis & visualization tools
Present frequently to senior management, executives and large groups of people
Communicate effectively with sales, product and account management teams
Must-Have Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied mathematics, Information system engineering or equivalent ).
- 2+ years experience & advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experienced with BI & data visualization tools
- Familiarity with data mining practices and predictive modeling
- Excellent analytical skills
Additional Required Skills:
- MSc/Phd from a leading institute is an advantage
- Experience in the digital advertising ecosystem is an advantage
- Profound practical knowledge in operating Tableau
- Analytics in heart, biased towards action and delivery in mind
- Search monetization experience or arbitrage is an advantage
Perion is a global technology company that provides digital advertising technology solutions to brands and publishers.
Our interactive and innovative ad units help brands to engage with consumers and publishers to monetize their online content. Working with premium publishers, our data-driven technology provides a superior user experience across screens and platforms, including mobile, video, social, and native. We promise outstanding execution and exceptional ad solutions for our customers.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our growing Financial team
- Preparation of consolidated financial reports and statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow etc.), monthly, quarterly and annually for presentation to the Company's management.
- Responsibility of the financial results for one of the business units in the Company .
- Lead the preparation of the global monthly closing process.
- Responsible for monthly OPEX variance analysis and thorough understanding of accounts.
- Review and approve the subsidiaries reporting packages
- Managing the communication with external auditors during financial, operational and SOX audits.
- Responsibility for the Israeli financial statements and tax reports.
- Maintain and strengthen key internal and external relationships, including Senior Management Team.
- Ad-Hoc projects as well as automation projects and processes improvement.
- Certified CPA
- Experienced in one of the big 4 accounting firms
- At least 2 years of experience as assistant controller/ controller in a global high-tech company
- Experience with US GAAP – advantage
- Hands on, challenge seeker
- High integrity and work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork skills, highly motivated and committed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to strenuous work and extra hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in ERP system implementation – NetSuite an advantage
- Strong Office skills, Excel in particular
- Fluent verbal and written English skills required