Smilebox Inc., the leader in creative photo-sharing, is seeking a motivated, curious, solutions-oriented Staff Accountant. Join a fantastic and experienced team with a proven track record for building world-class consumer internet businesses. This role will be part of an experienced accounting team .This is a full-time position.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Perform daily processing and month-end close procedures including journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Prepare periodic tax and regulatory filings.
- Track fixed assets and maintain fixed asset records.
- Reconcile bank and credit card receivable accounts.
- Prepare documentation and analysis to support the external audit process.
- Assist with payroll processing and benefits administration.
- Support other financial requirements as needed.
Education & Background
- Degree in accounting
- Minimum of four years relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting and GAAP concepts
- Ability to meet strict internal and external timelines
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Dynamics GP is strongly desired
Skills & Competence
- Must be a team player and have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail